The Lakewood City Council will meet (November 17 at 7 pm) in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Proclamation declaring November 16-22, 2008 as American Education Week. – Mr. Sam Fitzgerald, President, Clover Park Education Association, and Ms. Irene Oda, President, Educational Support Personnel of Clover Park
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of November 3, 2008.
( 7) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Budget Workshop of November 12, 2008.
(11) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 183, 110921 to 110955, and direct deposit check numbers 31039 to 31289, in the amount of $1,032,840.34, for the period October 16-31, 2008.
(21) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 48883 to 48960, in the amount of $826,473.08, for the period ending November 6, 2008.
(30) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 48881, 48882, and 48961 to 49024, in the amount of $341,852.03, for the period ending November 13, 2008.
(37) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of September 3, 17 and October 1, 2008.
- Planning Advisory Board meeting minutes of September 10 and 17, 2008.
- Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of September 23, 2008.
- Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of October 6, 2008.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearings and Appeals
(71) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council on the proposed 2009 budget and mill levy rate.
(72) Motion No. 2008-53. Reappointing Joan Cooley and Steve Dunkelberger to serve on the Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board for a three-year term through December 2, 2011. – Mayor
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
AdjournmentPrint This Post