LAKEWOOD, WA — Clover Park School District‚Äôs (CPSD) athletic admission prices have slightly increased this school year to match the South Puget Sound League‚Äôs (SPSL) prices as follows:
- Adults/students without ASB card‚Äî$6
- Visiting students with ASB Card‚Äî$4
- Elementary school students‚Äî$2
- Seniors (62 and over)‚ÄîFree with Golden Clover Card
- Family plan (two adults and two non-high school students)‚Äî$12
The district moved to the SPSL from the Pierce County League this school year.
Golden Clover Card
CPSD is reintroducing its Golden Clover Card to Lakewood senior citizens. Adults aged 62 and older simply fill out an application and receive the card, which is good for the entire 2008-09 school year. The card offers admission to all league sporting events (both home and away), concerts and plays. Applications for the card will be available at all district fall sporting events, or, visit the reception desk at the Student Services Center, 10903 Gravelly Lake Drive SW, to pick one up.
Harry E. Lang Stadium Athletic Facility Regulations
Visitors to Harry E. Lang Stadium, 6615 111th St SW, are asked to keep the stadium a safe, family-friendly facility.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed
- All visitors and their property are subject to search.
- Backpacks and bags are prohibited (exceptions include diaper bags and medical supplies)
- There is no re-entry to the stadium