The Tillicum Woodbrook Neighborhood Association will hold a meeting September 4 at 6:30 pm at the Tillicum Community Center, just south of Tillicum Elementary School on Washington Ave.
- 6:30 to 6:45pm Police Report, CSO Mike Miller
- 6:45 to 7:15pm Debbi Saint, RN, BSN, Manager, Women and Childrens Community Services, Franciscan Health System – presentation on their five community services offered for women and children, 426-6956
- 7:15 to 7:30pm Welcome Diana Dix, Interim Principle, Tillicum Elementary School
- 7:30 to 7:40pm City Council report as pertains Tillicum Woodbrook, Councilman Don Anderson
- 7:40 to 8:00pm Regular Reports
- 8:00 Adjourn
Coming to the Tillicum Woodbrook Neighborhood Association meeting, October 2nd, will be Ken Jeffers with a presentation on the Pt. Defiance Bypass Project that plans on putting approximately seven trains at 79mph daily along Tillicums tracks, averaging 10 seconds per intersection. The sixty Tillicum Merchants that basically border those tracks will also be invited to the October meeting. In the mean time, for more information, contact Ken Jeffers at 360-705-7982.
Submitted by David Anderson
President, Tillicum Woodbrook Neighborhood Association