The Lakewood City Council will meet Tuesday, September 2 at 7 pm in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
- Youth Council Report.
- Welcome to 4th Stryker Brigade Combat Team 2nd Infantry Division Commander Colonel John G. Norris and Command Sgt. Major Jeffrey Huggins
- Presentation on the City‚Äôs new website. ‚Äì Mr. Jeff Brewster, Government Relations Director, and Mr. Lane DeLarme, Information Systems Manager
- Clover Park School District Board Report.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of August 18, 2008.
( 6) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council and the Clover Park School District Board Joint Meeting of August 25, 2008.
(12) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 178, 110751 to 110778 and direct deposit check numbers 29746 to 30011, in the amount of $812,072.11, for the period August 1 ‚Äì 15, 2008.
(22) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 47683 to 47757, and 900156, in the amount of $1,128,678.67, for the period ending August 14, 2008.
(31) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 47758 to 47873, in the amount of $620,078.61, for the period ending August 21, 2008.
(44) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of July 2, 2008.
- Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of August 5, 2008.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearings and Appeals
(57) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council relative to the abatement of dangerous buildings and public nuisances located at 11020 Military Road SW.
(72) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council relative to the abatement of dangerous buildings and public nuisances located at 11701 Pacific Highway SW.
(94) Motion No. 2008-33. Appointing Kevin Bess, Ylisse Bess, Emily Boline, Cameron Boyd, Jordan Dacres, Kaitlyn Kessel, Celina Kim, Jennifer Kim, Leah Kollin, Sarah McKeown, Esther Oh, and Tammy Park to the Youth Council for the school year 2008-09. ‚Äì Mayor
(110) Motion No. 2008-34. Appointing Jim Charboneau, Gary Fowler and Roger Laybourn to serve on the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board. ‚Äì Mayor
(113) Motion No. 2008-35. Appointing Michael Lacadie, Laurie Maus and Jerliner Baldwin to serve on the Community Development Block Grant Citizens Advisory Board. ‚Äì Mayor
(115) Motion No. 2008-36. Appointing Don Daniels to serve on the Planning Advisory Board through February 11, 2009. – Mayor
(117) Ordinance No. 477. Extending the interim zoning controls for eating and drinking establishments within certain zoning districts for six months. ‚Äì Assistant City Manager for Development
(123) Motion No. 2008-37. Awarding a bid to SECO, LLC, in the amount of $86,164.54, to install a stormwater quality vault that ties into an existing storm drainage system that discharges into Carp Lake. – Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
AdjournmentPrint This Post