Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
- Clover Park School District Board Report.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of July 7, 2008.
( 6) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of July 14, 2008.
(11) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 176, 110679 to 110706, and direct deposit check numbers 29218 to 29482, in the amount of $812,579.22, for the period July 1-15, 2008.
(21) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 47107 to 47216, in the amount of $447,681.12, for the period ending July 3, 2008.
(33) E. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of June 2, 2008.
- Lakewood Sister Cities Association Board meeting minutes of June 10, 2008.
- Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of June 17, 2008.
- Human Services Funding Advisory Board meeting minutes of June 23, 2008.
(53) F. Resolution No. 2008-17. Setting Monday, August 4, 2008, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council on the Six-Year (2009-2014) Comprehensive Transportation Improvement Program.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(56) Motion No. 2008-28. Appointing Kalina Marie Miller, Sam Ross and Leo Wainhouse to serve on the Public Safety Advisory Committee for three-year terms through August 6, 2011. ‚Äì Mayor
(58) 1. Review of the interlocal agreement with the cities and towns of Pierce County and Pierce County ratifying amendments to the Pierce County Regional Council Countywide Planning Policies relative to the designation of urban centers.
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments