Service and technical workers from St. Clare Hospital in Tacoma will hold an informational picket Tuesday, July 15 for a fair contract.
SEIU Healthcare 1199NW members are currently in contract negotiations with St. Clare Hospital, and will be taking action for fair wages, maintenance of health benefits, and ‚Äòno subcontracting‚Äô language in their contract.
- Who: Healthcare workers from St. Clare Hospital in Tacoma
- What: Informational picket for fair contracts
- When: Tuesday, July 15, 2:00-4:00 pm
- Where: St. Clare Hospital, 11315 Bridgeport Way SW, Tacoma
- Visual: SEIU Healthcare members will be picketing outside St. Clare Hospital and distributing literature for fair wages, maintenance of health benefits, and ‚Äòno subcontracting.‚Äô
SEIU Healthcare 1199NW represents 400 service and technical workers at St. Clare Hospital and is Washington state‚Äôs largest healthcare union, representing more than 22,000 nurses, healthcare employees, and mental health workers in hospitals, agencies, and clinics statewide. SEIU Healthcare is the nation‚Äôs largest and fastest-growing healthcare union, with more than 1 million healthcare workers united for quality patient care and good careers.Print This Post