The Lakewood City Council Agenda for the Monday, July 7, 2008 meeting. The council meets at 7 pm in City Council Chambers (6000 Main St SW).
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Proclamation declaring July 2008 as National Parks and Recreation Month. ‚Äì Mr. Roger Laybourn, Chair, Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
2. Presentation of the Bill Harrison Volunteer of the Year Award. ‚Äì Mayor Richardson
3. Clover Park School District Board Report. ‚Äì Ms. Connie Coleman-Lacadie, Board Member, Clover Park School District Board
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of June 16, 2008.
( 5) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of June 23, 2008.
(10) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 173, 110605 to 110631 and direct deposit check numbers 28693 to 28951, in the amount of $794,945.09, for the period June 1‚Äì15, 2008.
(20) D. Approval of payroll check numbers 174, 110632 to 110673 and direct deposit check numbers 28952 to 29216, in the amount of $1,171,467.51, for the period June 16-30, 2008.
(30) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 46901 to 47002, in the amount of $769,237.99, for the period ending June 18, 2008.
(41) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 47003 to 47106 and 900154, in the amount of $363,987.93, for the period ending June 26, 2008.
(53) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Community Development Block Grant Citizens Advisory Board meeting minutes of January 30, 2008.
- Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board meeting minutes of May 22, 2008.
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of May 27, 2008.
- Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of June 3, 2008.
- Human Services Funding Advisory Board meeting minutes of June 4, 2008.
(77) Motion No. 2008-26. Appointing Martha Larkin to serve on the Community Development Block Grant Citizens‚Äô Advisory Board through September 20, 2010. – Mayor
(79) Motion No. 2008-27. Appointing Mary Bohn, Margery Ceccarelli and Susan Hart to serve on the Human Services Funding Advisory Board through July 31, 2011. – Mayor
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments