The agenda for the Monday, June 16 Lakewood City Council meeting (7 p.m.) at City Hall.
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
- Presentation for Summer Program Support. ‚Äì Ms. Faye Crabill, Lakewood First Lions
- Clover Park School District Board Report. ‚Äì Ms. Connie Coleman-Lacadie, Board Member, Clover Park School District Board
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of June 2, 2008.
( 7) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of June 9, 2008.
(11) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 172, 110569 to 110604 and direct deposit check numbers 28436 to 28692, in the amount of $1,082,864.06, for the period May 16-31, 2008.
(21) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 46736 to 46825, in the amount of $299,876.14, for the period ending June 5, 2008.
(32) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 46735, 46826 to 46900 and 900153, in the amount of $867,425.96, for the period ending June 12, 2008.
(41) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board meeting minutes of March 27, 2008.
2. Lakewood Sister Cities Association Board meeting minutes of April 17, 2008.
3. Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of April 29, 2008
4. Human Services Funding Advisory Board meeting minutes of April 23, 2008.
5. Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of May 5, 2008.
6. Planning Advisory Board meeting minutes of May 7, 2008.
7. Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of May 13, 2008.
8. Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of May 20, 2008.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(74) Motion No. 2008-23. Authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement with Huitt-Zollars, Inc., in the amount of $90,000, to provide industrial master planning services for American Lake Gardens. ‚Äì Economic Development Manager
(77) Motion No. No. 2008-24. Authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement with Exeltech, Inc., in an amount not to exceed $697,044.49, for professional engineering and construction management services relative to the construction of the American Lake Gardens/Tillicum Sanitary Sewer Extension, Storm Drainage Improvement, and Tillicum Water Main Upgrade projects. ‚Äì Public Works Director
(93) Motion No. No. 2008-25. Awarding a bid to Picture Perfect Painting, Inc., in the amount of $90,000 plus tax, for the refinishing of exterior wood beams at Lakewood City Hall. ‚Äì Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments