LAKEWOOD–Clover Park School District‚Äôs community relations department received five publications and electronic media awards from the Washington School Public Relations Association (WSPRA). The awards were for:
- Inside Schools, the district’s external community newsletter;
- The 2007-08 annual report;
- News Briefs, the district’s employee newsletter;
- Marketing materials for the grand opening of the Lakeview HOPE Academy; and
- The 2007-08 community calendar, which was co-sponsored by St. Clare Hospital.
The calendar received top honors and was named “Best in Show” in its category.
Entries were judged by industry experts outside of WSPRA to provide chapter members with feedback on everything from newsletters and magazines to videos, photography and Web sites.Print This Post