Following is the agenda for the Lakewood City Council’s study session set for Tuesday, May 27, 2008. The meeting will be held in council chambers at Lakewood’s City Hall.
Items for Discussion:
- Joint meeting with the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
- Overview of legislative options on animal control. – (Memorandum)
Briefing by the City Manager
- Facilities use policy/guidelines for the CPTC McGavick Center
Items Tentatively Scheduled for the June 2, 2008 Regular City Council Meeting:
- Proclamation declaring June 6-7, 2008 as Lakewood Relay for Life Weekend. – Ms. Cara Taylor, Co-Chair, Lakewood Relay for Life
- This is the date set for the continuation of a public hearing by the City Council on the request to vacate a portion of 75th Street West right-of-way for the acquisition of additional property for development (Sound Glass).
City Council Comments