Following is the July 23 (7 pm) Lakewood City Council Study Session Agenda.
Items for Discussion:
- Joint meeting with Citizens’ Transportation Review Committee.
- Discussion on the partnership with the Lakewood Fire District for constructing a boathouse on American Lake to improve public safety. & (Memorandum)
Briefing by the City Manager
Items Tentatively Scheduled for the August 6, 2007 Regular City Council Meeting:
- Proclamation declaring August 7, 2007 as National Night Out (NNO) Against Crime. & Mr. and Mrs. Mike and Sharron Kanter, NNO Chairs, Sgt. Michael Noel and Community Resource Officer Mike Miller, Lakewood Police Department
- Adopting the Six-Year (2008-2013) Comprehensive Transportation Improvement Program. & (Resolution & Regular Agenda)
- Setting Wednesday, September 12, 2007, at approximately 10:00 a.m., as the date for a public hearing by the Hearings Examiner on the final assessment roll for Local Improvement Districts (LID) E1108 relative to roadway improvements on South Tacoma Way, 112th Street South and 34th Avenue South for a new warehouse at 10901 South Tacoma Way (Pannatoni). & (Resolution & Consent Agenda)
City Council Comments