Submitted by Benevon
What would it look like to have an ever-increasing stream of major donors who love your mission? Join us for this free seminar on how to create sustainable funding for your nonprofit.
By the end of this session, you will have learned:
– A tested system to identify and cultivate donors who love your mission—donors who will give for operations, capital, and endowment
– How to engage your community in your organization’s mission and to inspire giving
– How to get started right away to implement mission-focused, permission-based fundraising
• Date: Thursday, June 22, 2017
• Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
• Location: The Salvation Army Tacoma Corps, 1110 S Puget Sound Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405
• RSVP: www.benevon.com/intros/register-tacoma
• Cost: Free to attend; please RSVP as space is limited
• Who Should Attend: Key organizational leadership, including board members, executive director or CEO, development director, and volunteers
Benevon trains and coaches nonprofit organizations to implement a mission-based system for raising sustainable funding from individual donors. This system ends the suffering about fundraising and builds passionate and committed lifelong donors. The Benevon Model was developed by founder Terry Axelrod, author of seven books and several DVDs, including her most recent book, The Benevon Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting it Right. For more information, please visit www.benevon.com.